Med Diapers washable liners are the extra protection for your beds as well as other seating areas. The combination of cotton fabric and the waterproof layer has made these liners super soft, comfortable leak-proof, washable and what not. This is like a big gift wrapped in a small box for all the people facing incontinence issues.
You don’t like the use and throw Bedliners for your incontinence problems and like the old school methods then also you don’t have to worry, as we have something for you as well. Being old school is not a bad thing and we understand that. That’s why we came up with Washable Liners for you. Many people are not satisfied just by using incontinence products they need some extra comfort for being sure that there will no spotting on their mattress at nights or seating areas during the day. They need extra protection. Well, these washable liners are just the solution they are looking for. The product is designed in such a way that it can be re-used multiple times just washing and drying. It is 100% waterproof, hence there are no chances of fluid leakage. We don’t use plastic or latex in our products, they are a perfect blend of cotton fabric and the waterproof layer to avoid ruining your mattresses, bed sheets, bed covers, or other seating areas.
- The top layer of the liners is similar to the soft fabric used in diapers, which is 80/20 cotton polyester blend. So when you touch it, it is as soft as your bed sheet and as protective as any of your incontinence product.
- High absorbency level. In technical language, it is one level 5 in terms of absorbency.
- The middle layer includes fabric which can soak and hold the fluids in it. The normal capacity of the liner is to hold up to four cups of liquid and in the case of the large pad (33″ x 34″) six cups of liquid.
- The last or the bottom-most layer which is attached to your bed is made up of vinyl material which knitted together and keeps the moisture as well as the liquid intact. Hence your favorite mattress or couch is safe.
- The vinyl fabric also keeps the liner intact on the bed where you put it, with a little bit help from the tapes on the edges. No more stress about slip-ups in the night. It will stay where you put it.
- Can easily wash them in the morning as per the terms are written on the wrapper.
- Not heavy to carry. So no more hassles to adjust it into your carry bag while leaving for the vacation. They will be happy in the little corner of your bag.
- 100% waterproof.
- A perfect choice to keep you protected from spotting, stress-free, carefree, confident, etc.
- A box with maximum coverage, highest absorbency, best protection.
At Med Diapers we learn about the people’s problems from first-hand experience then try to create a product which solves it in the best way possible.