Bestcare Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves are the synthetic gloves made from the rubber-like material. They are puncture resistant hence are placed in the high category among the other gloves. It’s allergy free so anyone can use without thinking twice. These are kind of most chosen type of glove among the three types available in the market.
Nitrile glove is the most chosen one among the three types of medical gloves. They are manufactured from the synthetic and rubber-like material. These gloves are more durable and are designed to offer a much better protection against petroleum-based products. At Med Diapers these gloves are made from the compound which does not cause any allergy to any type of skin and feels a lot like latex. These are stronger, comfortable to wear and also cost far less than any other type of gloves.
Nitrile gloves are manufactured from the material made by human and hence their quality of the product has upgraded from past few years. Now they are kind of started falling in the league of latex gloves in less amount of price. These gloves are also not limited to medical purposes only instead is loved by another kind of industries as well. As I said earlier as well they are resistant to tear, punctures and the harmful chemicals too.
- Reliable, strong, flexible, durable and also have higher tensile strength.
- Un-powdered & free from latex, hence no chances of contamination or allergy to the wearer or the object.
- Fit like a second skin, so easy to manage and offers dexterity and sensitivity
- Extremely resistant to punctures, tear as well as harmful chemicals.
- Easy to dispose and carry.
- Offers protection from dangerous and the unwanted substances present on or near the object.
- Cuff includes beads with prevent and fluid or liquid to roll down.
- Can choose the size and the type of packaging.
- These gloves are made up of the texture which allows you wet as well as dry grips.
- Free from DHEP, protein and other unwanted raw materials.
- Offers protection from petroleum based products.
- All the industrial standards are followed and complied to make the product.
- Not limited to medical industry only.