Bestcare Powder-Free Latex Gloves are often used in the medical profession during surgeries or other sensitive work. They are made up of natural rubber called as latex, gathered from the trees. Hence these gloves are free from any chemical procedures and eliminate the chances of any type of infections and contamination. These gloves are powder free and offer the maximum protection to the wearer’s skin as well as the object too. All the gloves are made from 100% latex which offers more dexterity and comfort.
Med Diapers latex gloves are flexible and resilient in nature. They are manufactured from natural rubber called latex. They are the perfect roadblock for most of the chemical solution to reach the skin. Therefore, they are preferred by most of the medical professionals who are not allergic to latex. These gloves are like the second skin for the wearer and do not leave any space for any unwanted material to move around. These gloves are only for one time use, so, that the germs or infections do not do the commutation from one glove to any other surface.
- 100% latex and free from powder along with low protein level, which eliminates the risk of contamination, infections or any other allergic reactions.
- Act as a preventive barrier for most of the chemicals.
- Skin fit yet flexible to provide the necessary comfort required to the wearer, & can be worn for hours without feeling fatigue.
- Designed specially to offer maximum flexibility and resilience, along with a consistent fit.
- In compliance with all the industrial standards, norms and protocols.
- The texture offers a perfect grip while carrying out the tasks.
- Easy to dispose off and only for one-time
- Normally not allergic to anyone, but some people have a latex So they should not wear these.
- Free from DEHP which is a normally used as plasticizers.