- Size & Packaging Specifications
- Wholesale Price Index
- Reviews (0)
Bestcare Powder-Free Vinyl Gloves as the name suggests are un-powdered vinyl gloves for medical usages. It is a perfect product for those who have a latex allergy and can’t wear the latex gloves. It is soft and comfortable to handle and is made up of synthetic glove material approved by the industrial standards.
The Med Diaper Vinyl gloves are manufactured from Synthetic glove material which includes PVC (polyvinyl chloride) and plasticizers, which softens the material. Apart from medical use, these gloves are also preferred in many other manufacturing industries, as they are comfortable and soft to the skin. It is not allergic; hence, everyone can wear this without any problem. People with latex allergy can easily wear these without thinking twice. They are not too tight in fitting, so, they can be worn easily by most of the people. Most of the places where sensitive work is carried out, these un-powdered Vinyl Gloves are preferred as they do not impede any healing process or is also not harmful to the user or the work being carried out. The product is manufactured by following all the industrial standards and protocols so it is as safe as anything else you are using.
- No allergies, hence the best alternative for those who are allergic to latex which is very common nowadays.
- The smooth texture and high cuffs offer agility and strength to the glove.
- In compliance with all the necessary standards and protocols.
- Since it is powder free, therefore it eliminates the chances of contamination or allergy to the user as well as the sensitive object.
- Compliance with ISO 9001 as well as other quality standards.
- Use and throw. Only for one-time use which prevents any chances of transferring any unwanted item.
- Can be used in a general manner or for medical purposes as well. A perfect product which is solving the needs of both manufacturing and medical industry.
- Not too tight as the other kind of medical gloves which makes it easy to wear and carry anytime you wish.
- It is also free from DEHP, which belongs to the family of plasticizers.
On the top of the page, you can easily choose the size and packaging of the product. At Med Diapers we believe in offering as much help and convenience as we can. So every customer should leave the site with a smile on their faces.
SPECIFICATIONS: CASE PACKING
SPECIFICATIONS: BOX PACKING
Warning: file_get_contents(https://www.meddiapers.com/admin/public/api/getwholesaleprice/4395): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
in /home/meddiapers10/public_html/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/insert_php.php(48) : eval()’d code on line 2
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/meddiapers10/public_html/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/insert_php.php(48) : eval()’d code on line 8
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/meddiapers10/public_html/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/insert_php.php(48) : eval()’d code on line 16