Bestcare Powder-Free Latex Gloves
- Size & Packaging Specifications
- Wholesale Price Index
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Med Diapers latex gloves are flexible and resilient in nature. They are manufactured from natural rubber called latex. They are the perfect roadblock for most of the chemical solution to reach the skin. Therefore, they are preferred by most of the medical professionals who are not allergic to latex. These gloves are like the second skin for the wearer and do not leave any space for any unwanted material to move around. These gloves are only for one time use, so, that the germs or infections do not do the commutation from one glove to any other surface.
- 100% latex and free from powder along with low protein level, which eliminates the risk of contamination, infections or any other allergic reactions.
- Act as a preventive barrier for most of the chemicals.
- Skin fit yet flexible to provide the necessary comfort required to the wearer, & can be worn for hours without feeling fatigue.
- Designed specially to offer maximum flexibility and resilience, along with a consistent fit.
- In compliance with all the industrial standards, norms and protocols.
- The texture offers a perfect grip while carrying out the tasks.
- Easy to dispose off and only for one-time
- Normally not allergic to anyone, but some people have a latex So they should not wear these.
- Free from DEHP which is a normally used as plasticizers.
SPECIFICATIONS: CASE PACKING
SPECIFICATIONS: BOX PACKING
Warning: file_get_contents(https://www.meddiapers.com/admin/public/api/getwholesaleprice/4337): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
in /home/meddiapers10/public_html/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/insert_php.php(48) : eval()’d code on line 2
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/meddiapers10/public_html/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/insert_php.php(48) : eval()’d code on line 8
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/meddiapers10/public_html/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/insert_php.php(48) : eval()’d code on line 16
L, M, S, XL